Read frequently asked questions about our driving lessons in Las Vegas, NV
We are here to help make driving a fun and safe experience for you. Whether you are a low vision driver, a senior driver, or a teen, we have the custom driving instruction course for you. Keep an eye out for online courses that are coming soon!
- How much will I pay for lessons?
Please visit our Pricing page for information on our costs, including our revolutionary Driving Simulator. Click here.
- How do I start?
- You must have a learner’s permit in the state of NV. If you have that, give us a call to schedule your appointment.
- How do I pay?
- Pay online or by cash, check, or credit card in our office prior to your scheduled appointment.
- How many hours are needed for training behind the wheel?
- For those under 18, 50 hours of driving experience is required prior to licensing, according to Nevada law. No professional driving instruction is required.
- Our 4-hour program (two 2-hour sessions) is great for students with some driving experience.
- Our 10-hour programs (five 2-hour sessions) are best for those who have little or no experience.
- Can I borrow the school’s car to pass the driver’s test?
- Yes, for a fee, the school car and the instructor are available for the road test, only if the instructor feels that you are ready to be licensed.
Can I use my out-of-state Permit?
- Yes as long as its current
Can you provide service if my DL was suspended or taken away due to an accident or anything traffic-related?
- No, you need to contact a traffic school.
Do I need to have a permit?
Do you have a manual car or stick shift?
Can you teach someone who speaks a foreign language?
- Yes, if you provide your own translator that can be available at the time of the session.
Can I do all 3 hrs. in one day?
- No, the first class needs to be 1 hr to assess what student needs to learn. If Dan feels that it is okay, then it would be okay to schedule a 2hr session on the next visit.
Can I use the car for the DMV test without training?
- No, you need to have 4 hours training with Dan, so you can be assessed on BTW driving.
Can I get a class focusing on just 1 or 2 things: Example Parallel Parking, Angle Parking or U turns?